It’s actually not that complicated! Who knew?!? (Though I feel a bit like a dentist.)
The deadline is near, so I don’t have a lot of time to muck around. I’m contemplating the following patterns:
- Tried to look pretty potholder, after seeing Lauren’s.
- Circle of Friends hexagon, crocheted by kelp! (I actually don’t know the source of the pattern, I should ask Kelly)
- Your nana’s potholders designed by the Crochet Mistress herself, Maryse.
- Stir Me Up Potholders designed by Mintyfresh Erin. The spiral lover in me is drawn to these like a fly to a light (though my current selection of Tahki Cotton Classic is not super conducive to making pretty versions of these, I think).
- The gazillion different patterns in 200 Crochet Blocks and Beyond-the-Square Crochet Motifs (but I’m trying to stay away, because I inevitably get sucked in, and try way too many options).
I am trying to find a friend for this beautiful yarn (Madelinetosh tosh sock in Magenta), so I can knit the gorgeous Transition Gloves. I had seen the pattern before, but my interest heightened tremendously after Grace at the Kathryn Ivy blog knit these gorgeous ones.
I’m having a hard time picking something that will make a nice contrast, but won’t be white/cream!
I am working on two FO posts :).
How about you?0 likes